Saturday 22 June 2013

hello, world. welcome to my dreams

First post. What to write. Do I make you dive right into a dream, or should I give you context?

I think context is good.

I'll start posting my dreams soon. I need to translate them a bit so that they're understandable outside my mind's references to a complete stranger.

And I only say that this blog may have adult content because some of my dreams are not pretty. I'm going to try to be as unfiltered as possible, which means some pretty weird, WEIRD, stuff.

Well. Hope y'all enjoy yourselves, now.

(PS: typically, I don't capitalize when I type. But after years of school, and I've just recently handed in the last paper for my summer course, I've gotten a bit too used to writing "properly". I guess I'll just make the distinction that "properly" written text is my fully conscious, awake self. The rest, written without capitals and whatnot, will be dreamstuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment